Is there a Pablo discography on-line???

wolff

Chuck's point (if I may) is that with almost 400 issues on the Pablo labels, buying a discography would be in your interest.

Chuck owns one, I do too. So do a number of other folks here. If you care enough to ask the question, you care enough to buy one. If you can't do the most up-to-date, you could pay $99 for the version 3.3 Tom Lord CD-ROM. It would answer a lot of such questions. Maybe not everything, maybe not everything entirely accurately or correctly, but it's a big start.

No, I will NOT be undertaking the Pablo catalog any time soon. Uptown is the current one and I'm still waiting for folks to step forward with the rest of that info.

If you have a question about a specific Pablo item, I could probably help you.

Mike

Edited by Michael Fitzgerald

My GOD - and you'd rather have the Pablo ORIGINALS!!!????

Pablo - the label that would issue things with some large-sized text as the cover? I think they saved money by not using a photographer, nor even an art director!

Mike

Maybe they were appealing to the over-40 crowd & didn't one them to have to put on their reading glassing to browse their releases! :lol:

My GOD - and you'd rather have the Pablo ORIGINALS!!!????

Pablo - the label that would issue things with some large-sized text as the cover? I think they saved money by not using a photographer, nor even an art director!

Mike

Maybe they were appealing to the over-40 crowd & didn't one them to have to put on their reading glassing to browse their releases! :lol:

DAMNED RIGHT!!! :P