A.Hill Select!!

keys

Hi all.........Ghost, you're right - I heard the disks at Andrew's house on New Year's Day - he and his wife always throw a party, and I was happy to be among his guests. And to anyone who thinks that Andrew would bother to spam a message board, you couldn't be more off the mark.....

I can't wait to give these disks a good hard listen - Andrew told me that these disks represent a time where he became intensely involved with composition, and I believe that's why, even though they may be flawed, he consented to their release. He sees this music as being very important in his development as a composer. FK

And to anyone who thinks that Andrew would bother to spam a message board, you couldn't be more off the mark.....

Given the eager anticipation of his Mosaic set readily apparent on this board, I think HIS "spam" would be more than welcome here. :tup

Edited by Ron S

Frank, next time you see Andrew, please feel free to pass along much love & respect from this board--a large coterie of Andrew fans here! I'm really psyched about the Select and I know a bunch of other folks here are as well. Psyched to hear your next CD too, whenever it comes out. Just ran into your labelmate David Berkman at a coffeeshop here... he played in B-town last February and was passing through on his way to Terre Haute for a gig.

And to anyone who thinks that Andrew would bother to spam a message board, you couldn't be more off the mark.....

Given the eager anticipation of his Mosaic set readily apparent on this board, I think HIS "spam" would be more than welcome here. :tup

Hell, I'd read a local weather report if it was posted by Andrew Hill.

• 2 weeks later...