BMG Sale Corner

Big Al

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just placed an order with the code -- worked out to $5.07/disc!

What did you order? Actually I'm more curious as to how many you ordered.

Since you asked, here are the details!

David Torn - Prezens

Coltrane/Hartman

Jimmy Smith - Midnight Special

Patsy Cline - Greatest Hits

Gerry Mulligan - At the Village Vanguard

Getz & Gilberto

Paul Chambers - Bass on Top

I had the unlimited $3.99 deal, so the more I ordered, the more the individual disc price went up. Maybe I should try to use the code again...

My order shipped yesterday, and it looks like the Buy 1 Get 7 free thing worked.

I think that code (J8E2 or 4) just added 3 free CDs to whatever your standard offer is. So at the time I posted it my standard offer was Buy 1 Get 4 Free. That standard offer changed pretty quickly though.

It seems that you do not even need to buy a disc at regular price.

Just ordered Mingus at Cornell 1964 and Johnny Griffin Introducing, paying only shipping. WTF! $2.72/disc! Too good to be true?

We'll find out. I just placed three orders of three CDs each. Every one of them was free. We'll see if they actually ship them at that price.

Edited by Big Al

It seems that you do not even need to buy a disc at regular price.

Just ordered Mingus at Cornell 1964 and Johnny Griffin Introducing, paying only shipping. WTF! $2.72/disc! Too good to be true?

We'll find out. I just placed three orders of three CDs each. Every one of them was free. We'll see if they actually ship them at that price.

Worked for me too!

I kinda almost sorta feel bad for taking advantage of what surely is a BMG Club programming error.

Well, I don't know what's going on with this "sale" now.

The Buy 1 Get 7 order that said yesterday that it had shipped, is now saying "Not Shipped", and each item is listed as "Temporarily Out of Stock".

And the couple (ok more than a couple :w) of items that I ordered for "free" yesterday all show as shipped now.

I wonder if their status will change to Temp. Out of Stock too shortly - if BMG caught the glitch or whatever it is.