Mosaic Selects for $38.11

Tjazz

Why not order it from Mosaic. It's the same price and I'd rather give 'em the business. I don't get it. :unsure:

Probably the "free shipping" offer that applies to any order over $29.

But I almost always get my Mosaics straight from the source (unless they're OOP), even if they cost a couple bucks more to do so. (The only exception I can think of is my trading some CD's I had, to get a used Select from someone here on this board.)

Of all the companies that deserve compensation for their efforts, Mosaic ranks as high as any in my book. :tup

I am thinking of buying my first Mosaic Select. :wub:  Are the sets, boxes, inserts of the same size as the MDs. Sorry this has nothing to do with this thread but I did not want to create a new one for that!

No, they're CD-jewel-box size.

Edited by Ron S

These have now gone up to $40 or $42.11 on VH1, depending on the Select. You still get free shipping, but it's not as good a deal as when they were $36 or $38 and change. Either that was some sort of introductory offer, or someone at VH1 (or Mosaic) wised up to the lower price. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well that gives me some hope. :excited: I ordered the Bob Brookmeyer from them for $36.20 on 2/4/05, and they're still showing it on back order. :(

The sad part is that the shipping packaging was very bad. Luckily, the Mosaic Select arrived undamaged.

The SELECT was shipped in a paper/cardboard type evelope. Approximately 12x12. Not a padded envelope or bubble envelop, but an almost a paper-thin (like firm board sheet). (not a box)

I received an ordered earlier from them that was packed in a cardboard box. It contained 3 double size jewel cases and 2 more regular cds.

:blink: