Man blows up ballons - with his ears!

Man can blow up balloon using his ears

A Chinese man can blow up balloons and blow out candles with his ears.

208402.jpg

Wei Mingtang, 55, a factory worker from Guilin city, Guangxi province, discovered his ears leaked air over 30 years ago reports Nanguo Morning News.

He then came up with the idea of using them to inflate balloons with the aid of a pipe.

On a recent city Spring Festival Party, Wei also blew out 20 candles in a line within 20 seconds using a hose leading out from his ears reports the paper.

I wonder how he he discovered that his ears leaked air.

Since I've grown older, I've noticed that when I blow my nose, I must now be sure to keep my eyes closed.

Okay, I'll surmise / explain.

I'm guessing that as I (we!) age, the skin on my face (entire body!) is getting looser / less resilient. Because my skin is now less taut, when I blow my nose, a tiny amount of air escapes from below my right eye, causing that eye to water. If I'm wearing my glasses and BLOW, the right lens can actually get wet.

I haven't (yet!) tried to blow up a balloon with the air escaping from my right eye socket as I blow my nose but will cetainly try. (Good thing it's a three day weekend!) If successful, I'll be sure to give this board a scoop on the news story.

I predict great fame for myself and my very own reality TV show (on the WB Network -- I won't settle for UPN) on which competitions will be staged and I will, week after week, triumph. (Note to self: programmers will want to air several episodes of my show per week ala "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" RESIST!)

I AN NOT AN ANIMAL!

003.gif