Jump to content

rostasi

Members
  • Posts

    8,000
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About rostasi

  • Birthday 10/02/1958

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    https://rodstasick.substack.com/
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Lower Slobbovia

Recent Profile Visitors

12,448 profile views

rostasi's Achievements

  1. OK, I understand. So, I'm changing my bookmark to the home page after saving the recent activity page as my preferred opening page, then when I click the bookmark, I have to sign in, then press the little graphic that sends me to the recent activity page and it's just that easy! 😜
  2. I appreciate what's been done, but can we get back the ability to check recent activity without having to sign in? That would be great. I wouldn't have known everything was up and running if I hadn't signed in because for the past few days, the recent activity page has looked like this:
  3. So, we are actually working? (maybe...I can't check "activity" unless I'm actually signed in). Don Cherry -Sunrise - with Collin Walcott & Leon Thomas + Oregon - Live in Ypsilanti, MI, 1977
  4. Thanks! It's archived here: https://substack.com/home/post/p-211469564
  5. I like this set - tho I don't have this on LP. I played a track from it three weeks ago on my show. https://i.postimg.cc/tCjyV1Vx/IMG-6129.jpg
  6. This was the 100,000th reply to this topic.
  7. It all depends really, but right now I'm entranced by this one (with a frighteningly wonderful drum solo from Don Moye to end it all).
  8. https://www.theguardian.com/music/2026/sep/11/100-years-after-john-coltranes-birth-secret-tapes-are-emerging-what-can-they-tell-us-about-jazzs-great-rulebreaker
  9. "AI arms race" 😄
×
×
  • Create New...