Original Blue Note vinyl sale

Hi forum

just stumbled across the forum - lots of great Blue Note info!

I've got a family to support nowadays so the days of owning Blue Note albums in

every format imaginable is over.

I'm happy enough with the recent CD remasters to let go some of my treasured vinyl.

I've sold bits and pieces over the past few years including some nice Japanese only rarities like Bobby Hutcherson: Inner Glow, Wayne Shorter: The Collector, Jackie McLean: Street Singer, etc. Now its time for some heavyweight original US issues to go.

My current eBay auction list has:

TONY WILLIAMS: SPRING

WAYNE SHORTER: ADAMS APPLE, JUJU, SPEAK NO EVIL, NIGHT DREAMER

HERBIE HANCOCK: MAIDEN VOYAGE, EMPYREAN ISLES, SPEAK LIKE A CHILD, THE PRISONER

STANLEY TURRENTINE: EASY WALKER

McCOY TYNER: TENDER MOMENTS, THE REAL McCOY

HORACE SILVER: CAPE VERDEAN BLUES, SONG FOR MY FATHER

ART BLAKEY: A NIGHT IN TUNISIA

DONALD BYRD: SLOW DRAG, FREE FORM, KOFI

all originals in stunning condition (took me years to find some of these ultra-clean copies).

Some Coltrane Impulse! and Atlantic originals + Walt Dickerson, etc too.

A note about the prices. There is NO RESERVE on these but I have started the bidding at the prices I have seen recent similar issues reach on eBay (via the Popsike site). I've been a collector for years so you won't get a bargain with me but you will get superb copies which have been lovingly cared for and protected over the years.

Pls check my feedback... I've managed to maintain a 100% record with over 1500 vinyl records shipped - which I'm very proud of. I tend to grade conservatively and try and detail every little defect to avoid any disappointment.

I'm in the UK so I realise some of the US buyers are getting hit by the exchange rate these days - but I'm in no great hurry to sell and these albums are quite superb issues so I make no excuses for the prices of some.

No trades.

LINK: http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdegiorgio

If all goes well I will add many more over the forthcoming weeks.

Thx for bandwidth and now this opening piece of jazzspam is over I will now go and make some contributions to this forum.

KD

Edited by Degiorgio