What Are You Watching

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season 5 of Weeds. Unfortunately, this show has been in a downward spiral since Nancy hooked up with the Mexican mafia. I'll stick with it, but I wish they could recapture the spark that made Seasons 1 & 2 so enjoyable.

The next series in my Netflix cue is The WIre. I've heard nothing but good things about this show. I'm looking forward to it.

Lost

Totally incomprehensible.

I had a lot of fun watching that last night with MAGNIFICENT GOLDBERG here in my living room along with SHAWN, DAVE LACZKO and DAVID MASCORRO.

But . . . Ilana blew herself up! :unsure::angry::o

She was crazy and wild and I wanted to know more of her back story. Or maybe it's just that I really enjoy the work of the talented actress Zuliekah Robinson. I hope she shows up on TV again soon.

Ilana-Lost-Season-6.jpg

per Lon's suggestion I've been watching Defying Gravity, pleasantly low-key, character driven sci-fi. Very nice vibe to this one, probably too much patience required for the average viewer, thus the reason it didn't last. But regardless, I'm enjoying the part of the journey that was completed.