Art Farmer, Benny Golson

completely agree with Ron S. (It's not the first time nor the last. .I'll agree with my Phillly comprade.... minus one tiny Super Bowl game... Sorry Ron... had to get that one in....

:P )

Anyway on the Golson/Farmer set... 2 things surprised... I forgot how strong a tenor player Benny was in his prime (or near his prime)... and the Art Farmer ballads are gorgeous...:) !!! As a result of this set.... I went out and bought a couple of more Art Farmers....

On a related note... 441 records is releasing a lot of stuff from the 1970's (no, it's not electric...) originally from the East Wind label.... I just picked up Art Farmer's "Yesterday's Thoughts" off their "Test of Time" record label... Excellent... here's the URL at cduniverse if you're interested in more recent Art reissues....

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?...&cart=246380519

the same CD at overstock.com is a couple pennies cheaper...

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?pa...prod_id=1411747

okay returning to the topic at hand... as many on this board will know, I've been doing a Mosaic splurge this year... (and last year... ;) and the Farmer/Golson set is high on my list of excellent releases....!!!!

So GO FOR IT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party::party:

Oh any BTW Ron.. you're gonna kill me... But what's the scoop with Terrell Owens sissy fit about ANOTHER new contract??

B-)

Oh any BTW Ron.. you're gonna kill me... But what's the scoop with Terrell Owens sissy fit about ANOTHER new contract??

B-)

It doesn't include enough "Desperate Housewives" commercials? :huh:

LOL...

I guess I'd hold out for another chance to see Nicholette Sheridan drop her towel...

excited: :excited:

Although I must say... I'm more of a Teri Hatcher or Felecity Huffman kinda guy...

So let's see T.O. wants more $$$ and more commercials with Nicholette Sheridan... and

Tom Brady gets more $$, another ring AND Bridget Moynihan....

HM.... <_<<_<