First Michael, now Marshall....

Guest Mnytime

The link to the article didn't work, so to be fair I'll assume for now that the room was on the first floor.  ;)

Yep, first floor.

trailer.jpg

:w

Appears to be the Deluxe version. I take it the plastic pool is in the back? :P

"The rapper's latest stunt adds to a catalogue of incidents that have secured his status as one of the most controversial figures in pop music today, leading George W Bush to label him "the most dangerous threat to American children since polio".

Man, I LOVE it when Republican politicans feel the need to take on popular entertainers. George W. vs Eminem. I like to see them head to head in a free-style rap competition...

Krazy K (aka Karl Rove): Yo! Give it up for the man of the hour, the man with da powa, the one and only G to the Ezzo, O to the Rizzo, G to the Ezzo! Dubya! BUSH!

Dubya: Check it out, y'all! I got the court in my pocket, goin' straight out to da moon like a rocket, give a shock like yo finga in a socket, try to ban prayer in school, yo I block it. Keep the congress on my finga like a yo-yo. Givin' props to my homes on the down-low. Doncha wanna mess aroun' wit my veto, zappin dems out the sky like Han Solo.

Krazy K: Yo! Tell em' George!

Dubya: Smoke Saddam wit my nine, yo I pop it. Gonna invade Iran next, you can't stop it. Gonna send dem all to they Prophet.

Etc, etc.