Bob Brookmeyer, Art Pepper, Gerry Mulligan

mrjazzman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while im on marginal white guys, i might as well mention konitz and cohn, two more lightweights, can't compare to the brothers, as i've said, my white boys are phil woods, pepper adams, zoot sims, eric alexander, al haig, richie cole, chick corea, joey defrancesco, herb ellis, flip phillips, dusko goykovich, scott hamilton, TUBBY HAYES, bobby jaspar, teddy kotic, geoff keezer, ryan kisor, pat martino, J R Monterose, brew moore, don sickler, ira sullivan to name a few. they could/can hang with the brothers

how many of you stupid M----- f-----'s on this forum(the ones like dan gould and sheldon) are black, after all BLACK people invented this music from the blues from which hard bop is derived. come on fellas, which one of you who've been shooting all the profanity and the stupid comments are BLACK??????? NONE OF YOU, I'LL BET.  what a bunch of childish a-- h----

....so only black people can listen or comment on jazz???? Actually Dan and I are both black.....I bet you're really a white guy!!!

m-

how many of you stupid M----- f-----'s on this forum(the ones like dan gould and sheldon) are black, after all BLACK people invented this music from the blues from which hard bop is derived. come on fellas, which one of you who've been shooting all the profanity and the stupid comments are BLACK??????? NONE OF YOU, I'LL BET.  what a bunch of childish a-- h----

....so only black people can listen or comment on jazz???? Actually Dan and I are both black.....I bet you're really a white guy!!!

m-

I'm from New Jersey. :crazy:

Dan is from Mars.

Truth. Deal with it.

You too Dan. :g

ok, im tired of this s---, dan gould and sheldonm, f---- the both of you. both of you can kiss my m----- f------ a-- and i dare both of you to come on out here to EAST OAKLAND(I'll send you a round trip ticket)  and say that s--- to my face and see what happenes to the both of you. both of you need to spend more time with your boyfriends, you're spending way too much time on this forum. how many of you stupid M----- f-----'s on this forum(the ones like dan gould and sheldon) are black, after all BLACK people invented this music from the blues from which hard bop is derived. come on fellas, which one of you who've been shooting all the profanity and the stupid comments are BLACK??????? NONE OF YOU, I'LL BET.  what a bunch of childish a-- h----

as jack nicholson once said, you all   CAN'T STAND THE TRUTH

From the Forum Rules:

2) Anything judged to be a direct personal threat towards another member of this board will be deleted and the offender may face banning. The definiton of "threat" is determined by our moderators

Use, the ball is in your court. But clearly this jackass needs to have his ass canned from the board.

Edited by Dan Gould

as jesse jackson once said,  pay attention to the message and not the messenger.........

....is this before he "counselled" Bill Clinton for the blow job in the White House only for the world to find out months later that he, himself fathered a kid with another woman while he was married???

m-

dan GOULD is black, send me a photo