*Perfect Strangers* area

Guest ariceffron

Guest ariceffron

It is a crime and sin there are no dvd's of perfect strangers yet. Ever since graduation i have been staying up to 4 am every night to watch it on Nick at Night. Its right after the hour of Three's company. The theme some is also really really good.- do any of you remember it! "Standing tall....on the wings of my dreams....., etc" Lets all talk about it

Guest Mnytime

You have heard of VCR's right? That you can set them to record shows anytime of the day or night?

Why anyone would stay up to 4am for this show is a whole different story. :rolleyes:

Guest Mnytime

Stick to the jazz, dude; your taste in television is somewhat...well...I believe the word you young hipsters use these days is "sacks". Or "sicks". I wouldn't know... :)

I believe the term you are looking for today's kids would be "whack" (sp) as in "That's Whack" being the key phrase.

Guest Mnytime

Whuzzat?  Who needs to be whacked?

No different usuage and meaning than the Whack (or is it Wack) that I am talking about? You're using the Mafia (The Godfather/Soprano) crime oriented version. ;)

So fuggetaboutit about someone needing whacking. :g:g

Edited by Mnytime

Guest Mnytime

[No different usuage and meaning than the Whack (or is it Wack) that I am talking about?  You're using the Mafia (The Godfather/Soprano) crime oriented version. ;)

I know, Mny, I was just playing dumb... (and no wisecracks from the peanut-gallery regarding the impressiveness of my performance!)

Oh I know you were. I was just playing along. Obviously my performance wasn't any better. :P

Guest ariceffron

whats that weird picture of balki playing the piano? Was that from the episode when larry and balki helped their neighbour move a piano. i know that is one of the whacky misadventures they went on...