organissimo does New York City!!

GregN

Great reviews. I wish I could see their menu. I shouldn't eat pasta or tomato sause. I could always eat before I hook up with everybody and just hang...

Where's Jim and Randy?

edit: oh, there's Jim.

The menu is heavy seafood, but you know how it goes. Probably most is served with a side pf pasta.

I just posted it because the reviews were strong.

Like I said before, you guys pick what you want.

I didn't notice the menu, I was looking for thir web site. Looks cool to me.

I don't know if this represents the full menu or not.

frutti di mare

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see our resident East (and maybe West) Village expert has decided to log on. 

:tup  :cool:

Are you talkin' to me??!!

(Aw shucks -- I'm embarrassed about my leave-of-absence :winky: Is that supposed to be an embarrassed smilie?)

I've never eaten at Frutti di Mare, but it's certainly convenient and the prices look reasonable.

Takahachi has early-bird prices before 7 PM. Can get very crowded though.

7/4, it's no surprise you're not familiar with Chumley's -- I think I was taken there once -- it has absolutely no signs in front, you have to know where to enter a nondescript, residential-looking courtyard -- legend says it was a Prohibition-era speakeasy and I've even heard tell that the code word "86" (for "don't serve another to that drunk" or "throw that potato salad out" or "we ran out of the blue plate special, so cross it off the blackboard") comes from Chumley's address...

Anyways -- see you all tonight!

Good question.

I think the palce could easily be Frutti di Mare, but the time?????  :unsure:

Not sure what works best for people.

Let's get on with it and say Frutti di Mare.

I was suggesting 5 so we'll have sometime to hang before someone has to run uptown to get the van.

I thought maybe they were planning on bringing the van down before.

I more than likely will not get into Manhattan until around 7:00 PM. I'm gonna check the train schedule now.

Jim wrote:

What I would like to do is get the van out of parking (hopefully our stuff is still in it) around 7pm (or a little later) and find parking on the street for it (hopefully) close to the club. Right now it's at Edison Park FAST on 44th and 6th. It would be nice to find a space in front of the club to leave it so we can load-in easy come 9pm.

Damn, that's terrific news.

I really wish I could have been there!!!

Glad to hear it was a success...can't wait to hear more details in the coming days!

Knock 'em the f___ dead!

:)

That's pretty much what happened too. It was great to hear the band live!

Me too! :)

Damn, that's terrific news.

I really wish I could have been there!!!

Glad to hear it was a success...can't wait to hear more details in the coming days!

Knock 'em the f___ dead!

:)

That's pretty much what happened too. It was great to hear the band live!

Me too! :)

The wanting of details part. :):w

We had a great time in NYC. We're leaving very soon to head to Pittsburgh. A very heartfelt thank you to 7/4, maren, catesta (and his lovely girlfriend) for dinner and for coming out to the show! Thanks to Christiern for having coffee with us yesterday and to Kenny's for having us! It was a blast!

One mo' stop and we'll be back home and I can see my little pumpkin pie again! :)