BFT#25, disc #2 answers will be posted in a couple days

Rooster_Ties

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rooster, you risk beeing banned from all future Blindfold Tests on either side ......

I figured that was already a given.

I'll get to it when I get to it. God forbid I make any attempt to set a deadline on anything, cuz I know there'll be people hounding me when I don't hit it. And with everything I've had going on in my life, you'd be missing deadlines too. (I'm lucking I'm getting most of the more important ones, like those related to my job, and school, and all the volunteer organizations I'm involved with.)

For instance, this past week alone I was up until 2am three or four nights this past week, working on a project for a fundraising/development class that I'm taking through the Midwest Center for Not-For-Profit Leadership (at UMKC). And I had half of a mega-boring, totally dry 600 page text book to read on top of that, for a test today (on the theory of not-for-profit fundraising). ZZZzzz.....

I'll post the stuff when I can, and I'll know better than to have anything to do with BFT's ever again.

Totally lame. If you took all the time you spent writing posts in which you either apologized for the mistakes made during the initial mail out of the BFTs, or castigated those here who dared to criticize you, or enumerated all the various projects you're involved in, or complained about how you have difficulty prioritizing and getting things done, you could have listed the contents of your own BFTs several times over in a variety of formats. Speaking for myself, I hope you either list the contents to your second disc in your next post to this forum or just choose to disappear entirely.