so when's the next record?

This is sort of like when you get married, and that day people start asking you when you're going to have children. :wacko:

Just kidding SoulStream, we appreciate your interest. Jim's been making noise about getting back into the studio come November. We have been writing new tunes (some of which I think are pretty cool), but basically, these kinds of projects often have their own timetable, you know? You can't rush the process. Of course the family here will be the first to know about any new developments...

We're still not done trying to get this last one out there! "Waiting For The Boogaloo Sisters" has not been out that long... It's only been little over 5 months since it was released. And we still have to pay off the balance on it! :(

Edited by randissimo

O.K. We've all got "Waiting for the Boogaloo Sisters" by now.

Really? 'Cos we sure as hell haven't sold 370+ copies via the internet yet!

:g

Randy's right, we're still paying this one off, but I'm anxious to get back into the studio. I was hanging out with the engineer the other day and he was anxious to get us back in as well! He had all sorts of ideas on how to improve on the sound.

Right now my mind is completely occupied with trying to book us some dates in support of the Clearwater Jazz Festival appearance in October and buying a house! It's crazy times!

:tup

Oh we'll do another one, regardless of cost. Like my man Ice Froggy Frog says in "Fear Of A Black Hat"... "I gotta lotta shit to say!"

What about your record with Braith? How's that coming?

Is you want independent distribution, consider signing up for CDBaby. Their starting to get into digital distribution (via iTunes, emusic, etc) and they recently sent me an email saying "go to your favorite online music store and type in your name and see what happens... more info later..." So I went to Tower Records online, typed in Organissimo, and what did I see?

As Joe G pointed out to me, they have us under "Dance/Electronica" and I'm not sure you can actually order the disc yet, but that's pretty darn cool that they're even trying to get something like that set up.