Lara Croft the Second

True to my favorite archaeologist, I went to see "Cradle of Life" this afternoon with my wife.

It was a blast, though I didn't feel the same way about it as I did the first one, there were less antiquities involved here, less ancient sites, this was more a conventional action-hero movie. Jolie did a great job in that role. (And I sure enjoy seeing her on the screen). My wife actually liked it better than I did, which surprised me. But I'm fonder of the first one.

lara-croft.jpg

Edited by jazzbo

I might see it. I'm a big fan of the games (the first two, NO OTHER Tomb Radier games exist in my opinion), but I can't stand to look at Jolie's face for more than 30 minutes without running. For maximum Tomb Raiding I reccommend Sega Saturn. Wheeeeee!

I have never played video games really, certainly not Tomb Raider; I just know this charachter from the movies.

I could watch all of Jolie all day long. . . . She has quite a different, distinctive face, very expressive.

Yeah, it may be better to have had and lost, than not to have had, so I guess you can still be envious of him, but they're not together any longer, not even speaking according to her last televised interview.

She sure is gorgeous, and I believe she can act. When I first saw her in Hackers I knew she was headed for success on the screen.aj1x.jpeg

Edited by jazzbo

Yeah, it may be better to have had and lost, than not to have had, so I guess you can still be envious of him, but they're not together any longer, not even speaking according to her last televised interview.

She sure is gorgeous, and I believe she can act. When I first saw her in Hackers I knew she was headed for success on the screen.

According a recent interview, she hasn't had sex in over a year and is ripe for the pickin'...

Go get her guys!

Personally, while i find her easy on the eyes and a decent actress, she comes with too much baggage that turns me off...