Deepdiscount DVD sale 20% off

Tjazz

Yeah, I used the "supersale" promotion code to get 20% off my order the other day, the 10 DVD disc box set Chick Corea: Rendezvous in NY, resulting in a price of $61 in change with free shipping. Good deal. But when I went back in today to order a couple of more DVDs on my wish list, I was informed at checkout that I had already used my "supersale" code. So be forewarned to get all you want in one order regardless of the 6/17 cutoff date.

Yeah, I used the "supersale" promotion code to get 20% off my order the other day, the 10 DVD disc box set Chick Corea: Rendezvous in NY, resulting in a price of $61 in change with free shipping. Good deal. But when I went back in today to order a couple of more DVDs on my wish list, I was informed at checkout that I had already used my "supersale" code. So be forewarned to get all you want in one order regardless of the 6/17 cutoff date.

I was wondering if I wanted 10 DVDs of Chick Corea. $6/DVD seemed reasonable, but 10 hours??? Let me know how you like it. I can always order it next time.

You :g can use another code, for another order. :cool:

Whew! :)

In the past I've always done my order at once, but as the '75 World Series is coming out on DVD tomorrow (hey c'mon, I really need it. :rolleyes: ) I went ahead and ordered a couple of discs a few days ago. Glad to hear the other codes will do the trick!

In the past I've always done my order at once, but as the '75 World Series is coming out on DVD tomorrow (hey c'mon, I really need it. :rolleyes: ) I went ahead and ordered a couple of discs a few days ago. Glad to hear the other codes will do the trick!

I didn't know that the '75 Series was coming out :party: I'll have to get a copy for when I go on vacation. The only downside of that Series was astroturf and how ugly Riverside Stadium looked.

I didn't know that the '75 Series was coming out :party: I'll have to get a copy for when I go on vacation. The only downside of that Series was astroturf and how ugly Riverside Stadium looked.

Yes, but the Reds are wearing black shoes with shoe polish! :D (I'm mildly nostalgic to see the turf. :blink:)

Thanks to Berigan for posting the note about the release in the baseball thread. Before I order I'm trying to figure out whether to get the Dick Cavett Comics set. I'd love to see Groucho, Benny & Allen; some of the others I'm not so interested in. Hmm, maybe I should just put in a request for our library to get it.

Edited by Quincy