Wow! I'm married!

Thanks for all of the kind words. I never knew that a couple of days just sitting around the house could be so hectic. It's also been all sorts of great. The ceremony was really cool, and considering how far away it was from, well, everything and everyone, I was shocked that we actually saw a couple of hundred people make it to Warsaw, IN.

I'm looking forward to all of it. The ups and the downs, because we'll be doing them all together, and I couldn't ask for anything more than that.

With regards to the Brotzmann listening, she likes way further out stuff than I do. When she found out that I will be MC'ing a Fred Anderson appearance later this summer, she demanded that I take her with (yeah, really hard decision there...).

As for us both being in the same state, ecstatic is one way to put it, Illinois is yet another. :P

they say married men live longer - but I think it just SEEMS longer -

my wife spent the entire day at the beauty parlor - and that was just for the estimate -

the other day, my house caught on fire and kids started screaming - my wife said, "Quiet, you'll

wake up daddy!"