BFT42 Signup-thread

Mr. Bassman

Well.... friends of the silvery plates.....

This is the right thread for signing-up for BFT 42.

... same procedure as every time, please :excl:

with regards

Mr. Bassman

signed up - List :

Bright moments <send> <received>

mikeweil <personal delivery> <received>

King Ubu <send> <received>

The magnificient Goldberg <send> <received>

Durium <send> <received>

Stefan Wood <send>

tjobbe <send> <received>

chris <send>

Nate Dorward <send> <received>

gnhrtg <send> <received>

Eloe Omoe <send>

Hardbopjazz <send>

Stereojack <send> <received>

dutchmanx <send> <received>

MartyJazz <send> <received>

Edited by Mr. Bassman

Maybe some advertising ??? (not seriously indeed!)

:party::party: :rsmile: :rcry:party::party:

.... some BIG LETTERS ....

... some small ones.....

:g:rolleyes:

good things need time ( a german saying )

... and, beside this, I'm still not satisfied with disc #2.... i can need some extra time :cool: *duckandhide*

:g:g:g:crazy:

Well, some facts:

There are 2 discs waiting for you,

the second disc will contain a very special thema (some of the tunes),

there will be a bit of bass-playing (ha ha) and

... there will be no music in this BFT containing me on the bass (mikeweil worked very hard against that, but nobody had done this in the BFTs before, why me ??? :w )

now... your turn :g

with regards and a big smile

Mr. Bassman

Edited by Mr. Bassman

The advertising campaign goes on .... :D

Well, here is a little "giveaway" for you... I had a bit of free time this noon and created a CD-Covercard for the BFT#42, hope you like it (But don't be too strict with me, I am not used to this pics-and-graphic-software) and it will work for the Cover-designing-print-and-scissor-Process ^_^

with regards

Mr. Bassman

Edited by Mr. Bassman

Thank you all, another 4 added to the shelf.

Now we are 11 !

I will keep open the "normal" sign-up-process until Wednesday and start the regular sending at Thursday (because I have to purchase the discpacks and Wednesday is a holiday in my area).

... an update to a post 2 days ago.... Disk #2 is finished now :w

with regards

Mr. Bassman

Now we are 12! I just added Hardbopjazz.

In Germany it is now about 11p.m. and in the morning I will send the CD-packs to you all.

If anybody wants to join... it is not too late. And if there will be some stragglers, no problem! ( I hope i got the right word out of my dictionary, in german it means "Nachzügler").

with regards

Mr. Bassman

Okay, Round#1 is finished, the CDs are on the way. Please inform me, when you receive them.

and.... If shit can happen, ... shit happens :w^_^

When i returned from post-office, i got another member-request. So there will be a round#2! dutchmanx is already registered and i will collect and wait till Saturday for a round #2.

with regards

Mr. Bassman

@mikeweil: Okay, I will do this (in complete 3 sets). I think, the not-european-recipients will get the CDs about the middle of next week... just, when we meet :) , maybe we start the discussion on tuesday/wednesday/thursday... depends on the delivery. Here some hints for you...., as you have heard the pre-CD#1.... i changed the CD#1 a little bit... beside the nice tune we talked about... i've got a better intro-piece, i think you will like it ! .... and the special theme (parts on CD#2) is a bit different, not the theme, but the tunes.... and if you start listening to CD#2 i would like to watch you.... for the big grin :D .... i could not resist in doing this, as i changed the tracklist and recognized, that there is a bit of extra-time on the CD. But i can't be more specific..... :g (mouthwatering ??? ... ehhh.. ...ear-watering ???) :w

@tjobbe and king ubu: thanks for the message, i marked it on the list. I hope, you like it (a bit ???). :)

with regards

Mr. Bassman

Edited by Mr. Bassman

...and I'll not disclose the secret vibes and trombone player on track8 :cool:

... me neither :cool:

:g:g ... but i have to ..... later :excited:

I had not expected, that they :crazy: are that well-known ;)

... and ... to disc#2 there have to be made some statements when i start the discussion, because of the special theme (actually tunes 12-16) , but number 1-11 includes some familiar stuff, isn't it ???

with regards

Mr. Bassman

@tjobbe and king ubu: thanks for the message, i marked it on the list. I hope, you like it (a bit ???). :)

with regards

Mr. Bassman

no time to play any of it yet - have been down with migrane most of last week and then went to two concerts (Rabih Abou-Khalil Group and Bobo Stenson solo, part of this year's jazznojazz festival in Zurich), had friends over, and had to record the nightly radio broadcasts from jazznojazz, too... looking forward to hearing your discs a lot, though!