BFT42 Signup-thread

Mr. Bassman

I received mine today. Thank you.

Unfortunately I am very busy this week so I can only get to listening to the discs and taking down notes on the weekend, or Friday perhaps.

No stress-making at all ! You can enter your notes when you have the time, we just started the discussion and, as far i have received the reposts, there are still some packages on the way to the participients.

New update on the receiving ... there are still 5 on the way !

...there are still 5 packages missing :(

Stefan Wood

chris

Eloe Omoe

Hardbopjazz

Martyjazz

have not responded yet. I hope the ministers or chairmen of all mail-services will read this, to hurry up a bit ! These honest people are waiting for their packages ! Let the whip snap and encourage the horses in front of your mail-service coaches !!! (.. or should i say: "Let the snails jump !" ?? :g refering to "snailmail" )

with regards

Mr. Bassman

I'm sorry about not having posted any comments yet. I did listen to the discs but I didn't have the opportunity to take any notes. I am very busy at the moment (have been for at least a month, will be for another two) but somehow had illusions about being able to reserve some time to listen to your discs carefully and comment on the music. I won't be able to do this for some more time even now, it seems. My apologies again.

(Still, I might be able to say a word or two around the time of comments by those who've yet to receive the discs.)

I'm sorry about not having posted any comments yet. I did listen to the discs but I didn't have the opportunity to take any notes. I am very busy at the moment (have been for at least a month, will be for another two) but somehow had illusions about being able to reserve some time to listen to your discs carefully and comment on the music. I won't be able to do this for some more time even now, it seems. My apologies again.

(Still, I might be able to say a word or two around the time of comments by those who've yet to receive the discs.)

No problem at all.... you can give your comments and impressions at any time.