CDs for Sale: who's prepared to pay the price

All prices include shipping first class in plastic sleeves. Email me at alowe@maine.rr.com, which is my paypal address.

James Blood Ulmer: Odyssey. Columbia. $6

Bill Frisell/Kermit Driscoll/Joey Baron: "Live" : Gramavision: $8

Dave Brubeck: Plays and Plays and Plays (so what else is new): OJC: Solo 1957. $6.

The Great Bluesmen At Newport 1959-1965: Vanguard: $7.

The Resurgence Of Dexter Gordon: Jazzland: $7 (how come, if everybody loves Dexter so much around here, that I've NEVER been able to sell a single CD of his?)

Ralph Burns: Bijou: $7 OJC

Laverne Baker Sings Bessie Smith: Atlantic: $10

Dave Brubeck: Dave Van Kriedt/Dave Bryubeck Quartet: Reubnion: OJC: $7.

DEXTER DEXTER DEXTERDEXTER DEXTER XWEXTER DEXTRE DEXTER DEXTE R DEXTER DEXTER DEXTERDEXTER DEXTER XWEXTER DEXTRE DEXTER DEXTER

DEXTER DEXTER DEXTERDEXTER DEXTER XWEXTER DEXTRE DEXTER DEXTER

DEXTER DEXTER DEXTERDEXTER DEXTER XWEXTER DEXTRE DEXTER DEXTE R DEXTER DEXTER DEXTERDEXTER DEXTER XWEXTER DEXTRE DEXTER DEXTER

DEXTER DEXTER DEXTERDEXTER DEXTER XWEXTER DEXTRE DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTERDEXTER DEXTER XWEXTER DEXTRE DEXTER DEXTER

DEXTER DEXTER DEXTERDEXTER DEXTER XWEXTER

The Resurgence Of Dexter Gordon: Jazzland: $7 (how come, if everybody loves Dexter so much around here, that I've NEVER been able to sell a single CD of his?)

I'd say its one of two things:

No one believes you own a Dexter Gordon CD.

OR

No one wants to take one from you because they figure maybe, just maybe, if you can't sell it, you'll listen to it again and someday his brilliance will break through your stubborn mind.