Damn you, Mosaic!

Kyo

I just realized that I have EIGHT Mosaic Select sets on my shopping list for the upcoming months.

How dare they put out so much great music? Don't they ever think of my financial situation?! :crazy:

They are attending to your soul and are wholly unconcerned with such crass worldly concerns.

When I think of my Mosaic want list, I could swoon .....

Just ordered the Mobley yesterday, as I certainly would kill myself for missing that one.

Still haven't got any of the Selects, so when any of them reaches danger zone, I will be at 'em.

You certainly won't regret getting the Mobley set. It was my first Mosaic set and it's

still one of my favorites (grabbed quite a few Select and "regular" Mosaic sets since). :)

I'm glad that by now the only still available big set on my want list is the Max Roach

box, it's really the number of interesting Select sets that is the problem for me. :D

When I think of my Mosaic want list, I could swoon .....

Just ordered the Mobley yesterday, as I certainly would kill myself for missing that one.

Still haven't got any of the Selects, so when any of them reaches danger zone, I will be at 'em.

I hear you brother! I have the Mobley and Turrentine sets on my radar screen along with a few of the Selects. I'd even be interesting in splurging on the OOP Blue Mitchell since I read it's available on EBAY at a reasonable price. Whatever that means? :crazy:

When the Larry Young set came out, (much the way the Tina Brooks set...it was my first Mosaic set), I was blown away since most all of that material was virually unobtainable and I had never heard it. The problem these days is not much Mosaic has put out has really set me on fire the way those sets did. Although the music is great, it's mostly of CDs that have been readily available for the most part and I already have.

the thrill is gone... :g