What's on your homepage?

Looking at the homepage on my computer this morning, I felt the need to search for new content that was more useful and entertaining that what I currently have. I became curious as to what content other members have on their homepage. So, whatcha got? Also, feel free to mention what you think is some of the most stupid or useless stuff you've had or seen on a homepage. ^_^

Looking at the homepage on my computer this morning, I felt the need to search for new content that was more useful and entertaining that what I currently have. I became curious as to what content other members have on their homepage. So, whatcha got? Also, feel free to mention what you think is some of the most stupid or useless stuff you've had or seen on a homepage. ^_^

I'm not la-de-da enough for a homepage. I got a desktop though.

Probably wouldn't find anything interesting to read on it. . . ;)

I often go to Texas state agency websites/homepages to look for information. Sometimes it's a needle in a haystack I'm after! You'd think they could be better organized.