Anyone for silly music book covers?

BeBop

I have this! Although I can't confirm it, I'm told that Colin would have a player drop in andrecord a few choruses a capella, and then transcribe the results and publish them as "compositions" of the player involved. That's quite possibly waht these Brid "compositions" are - transcribed solos.

post-4-1063499738.jpg

Memory lane! I bought exactly this sheet when I was in grade school! Didn't bring it in to my piano teacher, though. Along with "Moon River", theme from "A Patch of Blue" (Jerry Goldsmith), "Cast Your Fate to the Winds" (Vince Guaraldi -- a recurrent instrumental on "Where the Action Is" after school -- something between American Bandstand and MTV)...

As for the "lyrics" -- my youngest sister was born in 1965 and her first word was not "Mama" or "Dada" but (cue older siblings singing "na-na na-na na-na na-na, na-na na-na na-na na-na"): BATMAN!

...fave Raider?
I was always changing my mind! Right now, Paul Revere is the only one I can remember (didn't he go on to do "Cherokee People"?).

Same thing with the Beatles -- Ringo was lovable, Paul was CUTE (eventually too bland), George mysteriously handsome, but John -- always a front runner -- ultimately the most crush-inducing.

EDIT: Raiders are in a DUSTY old memory storage bin -- but it was definitely Mark Lindsay!

Edited by maren