Why Are So Many Posters Here Hateful?

Guest bluenote82

Guest bluenote82

I will also say what Damon plays is not music, I don't care what anyone says, it was a trainwreck. It was awful. I say either play good music or don't play anyting at all.

Who the hell are you to criticize the music that someone else creates? :blink:

Because I've been playing music and really good music for 19 years, I play it, I write it, I breathe it, when somebody makes crappy music, I'll let them know about it. Making random noises and playing whatever the hell you want to is not music.

Aggie87, I take it you're a fan of "free jazz" or as I like call it "garbage jazz," if you can actually explain to me what making a bunch of stupid and random noises has to do with making music, then by all means tell me, but if you don't have answer, which you probably will, but if you don't have a good answer then don't bother talking to me, because you don't know anyting about jazz or music.

Edited by bluenote82

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe start your own thread in the miscellaneous topic section called like "bluenote182 uncensored and off da hook" where you can post all your thoughts about everyone that you do not want to add to already existing threads.

You are now entering the DEEP zone.

i also support to a degree your directed anti-canadian anger just because sometimes i feel like I KNOW MY COUNTRY SUCKS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEMORALIZING OUTSIDER ANALYSIS! I LIVE HERE AND I DO NOT NEED YOUR COMMENTS! IT DOES NOT HELP ME PUT ON MY BOXERS EVERY MORNING AND BRUSH MY TEETH! I GET IT...WE ARE EVIL! but still....you must chill. it is nice you want to provoke thought but know there are men who have thought what you have thought already because what you are thinking is not as deep as you might think, in many cases.

Guest bluenote82

i also support to a degree your directed anti-canadian anger just because sometimes i feel like I KNOW MY COUNTRY SUCKS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEMORALIZING OUTSIDER ANALYSIS! I LIVE HERE AND I DO NOT NEED YOUR COMMENTS! IT DOES NOT HELP ME PUT ON MY BOXERS EVERY MORNING AND BRUSH MY TEETH! I GET IT...WE ARE EVIL! but still....you must chill. it is nice you want to provoke thought but know there are men who have thought what you have thought already because what you are thinking is not as deep as you might think, in many cases.

It's not an "outsider" opinion, Dumpy Mama. I guess you didn't read what Patricia wrote to me? I think many times it's easy to take somebody's comments out-of-context. But seriously go back and read her comments. She basically told me I wasn't pround of my country and asked what do I live in a country in which I hate. I mean these comments are uncalled for just like mine was, so I was merely giving her a taste of her own hatred.

let me clarify that i do not support racism in any form and i am not anti-canadian. i am just saying if one were to criticize bluenote182 for his behavior these are not what i would first complain about. i think these comments might have been misconstrewn or overblown though i do not read the political threads very DEEPly. plus political threads raise ire levels in general so overblow rhetoric would not be unexpected.

nevermind i see this new post above mine and i guess comments were not overblow or misconstrewn. oops.

Edited by dumpy mama

Guest bluenote82

It's not an "outsider" opinion, Dumpy Mama. I guess you didn't read what Patricia wrote to me? I think many times it's easy to take somebody's comments out-of-context. But seriously go back and read her comments. She basically told me I wasn't pround of my country and asked what do I live in a country in which I hate. I mean these comments are uncalled for just like mine was, so I was merely giving her a taste of her own hatred.

Oh and Dumpy Mama, I don't have anything against Canadians as many will have you to believe here.

Look Chuck, I'm sorry for getting mad at you. What else do you want me to say man?

Christiern, I'm not a racist and I apologized for making rude remarks, what else do you want me to do?

Maybe to stop being an ingnorant ass at everyturn and with every post? Having to apologize to half the board when you feel wronged. To participate rather than placing yourself at the center of discussion? To learn from your mistakes and what has already happened like any other person?

-_-

Guest bluenote82

let me clarify that i do not support racism in any form and i am not anti-canadian. i am just saying if one were to criticize bluenote182 for his behavior these are not what i would first complain about. i think these comments might have been misconstrewn or overblown though i do not read the political threads very DEEPly. plus political threads raise ire levels in general so overblow rhetoric would not be unexpected.

I am not a racist. All I said what I don't like Obama and all of sudden I'm a racist. I don't understand that. I guess a man is a sexist because he doesn't like Hillary? Get the hell of my back about that racism garbage. That's just ridiculous.

There are few things more annoying to me than when someone who has a problem with the fact that you strongly dissagree with how they are behaving or what they (or someone they support, say, G.W. Bush, for example) are saying tells you that you are "hateful". <_<

Guest bluenote82

Look Chuck, I'm sorry for getting mad at you. What else do you want me to say man?

Christiern, I'm not a racist and I apologized for making rude remarks, what else do you want me to do?

Maybe to stop being an ingnorant ass at everyturn and with every post? Having to apologize to half the board when you feel wronged. To participate rather than placing yourself at the center of discussion? To learn from your mistakes and what has already happened like any other person?

-_-

Oh yeah, you're Mr. Perfect aren't you, but I remember you from the AAJ forum and I have to say I don't care what you have to say, because it's all crap.....

In fact, please don't even talk to me. That would be a good thing.

Guest bluenote82

There are few things more annoying to me than when someone who has a problem with the fact that you strongly dissagree with how they are behaving or what they (or someone they support, say, G.W. Bush, for example) are saying tells you that you are "hateful". <_<

Well have you read some of the hateful remarks people have made to me, Joe G? It's a two way street. Everybody says something really hateful to me, then if I say something just as hateful back at them, I'm the bad guy.

Guest bluenote82

I WAS SUPPORTING YOU (in some mild way), DUDE.

Well thanks Dumpy Mama! I appreciate your help, I'm going to need all I can get going against these sharks!

Guest bluenote82

Hey Bluenote,

Not hateful, just curious... Is Far East Suite one of your all time favorite Duke Ellington albums, or have you never heard it?

You know that was one I was inquiring about, Jarris. I have not heard it, but it's on my "To Get" list. Why? Are you thinking about buying it?

Well,

on the Duke Ellington thread you said it was one of your favorite albums, then a couple posts later you said you never heard it. I was confused. You contradict yourself a lot, and it makes it hard to take you seriously. As to the album. I say get it, but you may not dig it that much as Strayhorn is all over it.

Guest bluenote82

Well,

on the Duke Ellington thread you said it was one of your favorite albums, then a couple posts later you said you never heard it. I was confused. You contradict yourself a lot, and it makes it hard to take you seriously. As to the album. I say get it, but you may not dig it that much as Strayhorn is all over it.

Hmmm....well I was confused myself, because I have not heard "Far East Suite." I don't know why I said I heard it. I've heard alot of stuff, Jarris. I have over 3500 jazz cds, so it gets a little confusing of what I've heard and what I haven't heard.

Very keen observation, I apologize. I have not heard it. I probably was thinking about "The Three Suites." Now, I do love that album alot!

Edited by bluenote82