Anyone have a stray disc 2 for Duke's Men Vol. 2?

Mine arrived yesterday with two disc 1's and no disc 2. So if there's anyone out there with two disc 2's and no disc 1, I've got your other disc and would love to trade.

(Seller refunded purchase price, so I guess I'm keeping what I have.)

PS: Should I just go for the Ellington Mosaic and get it over with????

Mine arrived yesterday with two disc 1's and no disc 2. So if there's anyone out there with two disc 2's and no disc 1, I've got your other disc and would love to trade.

Don't know if the Mosaic has all the tracks, nor I have it, but my Columbia Jazz Masterpiece cds sound pretty awful, for sure the recent Mosaic remastering is light years' better.

Edited by porcy62

Don't know if the Mosaic has all the tracks, nor I have it, but my Columbia Jazz Masterpiece cds sound pretty awful, for sure the recent Mosaic remastering is light years' better.

Yes it has all the tracks. (Vol 1 begins with a couple of Rex Stewart tunes that aren't on the Mosaic.)

Yes it has all the tracks. (Vol 1 begins with a couple of Rex Stewart tunes that aren't on the Mosaic.)

So it has all the tracks except for a couple of Rex Stewart tracks?

I expect I'll just go ahead and snag the Mosaic in a month or two. Thanks all. (I'm still curious about the person out there with two disc 2's who apparently either hasn't noticed or doesn't care. I asked the seller to put me in touch if he ever heard from this person. Not holding my breath.)

(I'm still curious about the person out there with two disc 2's who apparently either hasn't noticed or doesn't care. I asked the seller to put me in touch if he ever heard from this person. Not holding my breath.)

It sounds like a good plot for a romantic movie with Meg Ryan. ;)

(I'm still curious about the person out there with two disc 2's who apparently either hasn't noticed or doesn't care. I asked the seller to put me in touch if he ever heard from this person. Not holding my breath.)

It sounds like a good plot for a romantic movie with Meg Ryan. ;)

"Discless in Denver"

The Mosaic is wonderful - just completed my second trip through.