Continuum: Mad About Tadd

Brad

This was discussed a few weeks ago in Dan's Blindfold Test Number 2. This is slated for release today on the Quicksilver label, according to Alan's site, although the link to CD Universe leads you to a Collectables release. Anyway, it's already backordered. Damn!

I posted this in Dan's thread about whether the tests have lead anyone to purchase anything, but figured I'd put it here too in case people don't participate in that discussion:

The reissue of MAD ABOUT TADD is not due out until 11/15 according to the Quicksilver Records Web site: Mad About Tadd

You can order it directly from them. I just advance ordered a copy, $12.98.

Tony,

Thanks for posting that. I had no idea Quicksilver had a web site. I've just put in my order and really look forward to getting it. I've loved Tadd ever since I was exposed to him. A favorite of mine is the Barry Harris recording that he did for Xanadu, which I was able to get a few months ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this is good news to me since I ordered the Continuum disc as well. What I find distressing is that Lanny Morgan's "It's About Time" has not arrived, nor is it now listed as back-ordered, nor has QuickSilver responded to my queries. :rmad:

Edited by James

• 2 weeks later...