LF: Strayhorn/Hodges "Cue for Saxophone"

Anyone ever see it around? Was it issued under Strayhorn's name?

Not sure that I've seen it around but I've got the vinyl LP issued on Affinity, a division of Charly Records in the UK. My copy was issued in 1986. It was issued under the name of Billy Strayhorn's Septet ( Strayhorn, Qunetin Jackson, 'Cue Porter', Shorty Baker, Russell Procope, Al Hall, Oliver Jackson ). Recorded 14 April, 1959. A fine record if I remember correctly, although I haven't played it in a while. Not sure whether it has ever been issued on CD.

Not sure that I've seen it around but I've got the vinyl LP issued on Affinity, a division of Charly Records in the UK. My copy was issued in 1986. It was issued under the name of Billy Strayhorn's Septet ( Strayhorn, Qunetin Jackson, 'Cue Porter', Shorty Baker, Russell Procope, Al Hall, Oliver Jackson ). Recorded 14 April, 1959. A fine record if I remember correctly, although I haven't played it in a while. Not sure whether it has ever been issued on CD.

It was issued on CD.

Edited by J.A.W.

Before that it was on LP on the MJR label.