A somewhat troubling incident: indicitave of larger racial issues?

Niko? Dare I ask, what's your living situation these days?

This may be a new thread... I've had roommate situations in the past, but...

Niko?

i lived in this thing from early 2003 to early 2006, the first two years together with that guy... luckily he was not a roommate we just shared kitchen, toilet, shower.. together with five more people... moved into an ordinary two room apartment together with my girlfriend then (who had been living at the same place since late 2000) ... the experience there sure made us much less tolerant (not only with foreigners though...) could go on with stories like in the above post for quite some time i guess... that said, there are also nice things to be said about that guy, he certainly was interesting to talk to and highly talented in lots of things (say, his english which he had learned in two years of high school in uzbecistan was about as good as mine, he learned german really quickly and when we talked about maths it was apparent he had a much deeper knowledge than me...) (only disturbing thing maybe is he, who never felt responsible for anything [like he would bring another shopping cart home from the super market every week for several months and never returned them], was a graduate student in nuclear physics)