Triple Door in Seattle

stefan_m

I am going to see the M. Wasilewski Trio this Saturday at the Triple Door in Seattle. Can anyone give me some info/tips/recommendations about this place: parking, dress code (what is 'bussines casual'? :)), stuff like this?

Here in Vancouver, BC a T-shirt and jeans are bussines enough to go anywhere, from my (limited) experience.

Thanks,

Stefan

Guest Bill Barton

:D

Too late for advice...

But, in case you didn't notice, Seattle is just as casual as is Vancouver. It's hard to tell the homeless folks from the millionaires.

I hope that you enjoyed the show. The Triple Door is a fine venue as clubs go...

Edited by Bill Barton

well chuck nessa today at dinner we went to five dollar happy hour pizzas, and i was all 'how much extra 2 add feta" and she was all: two dollars- and i was all: how much do u get, a lot? and she said honestly, no- not really that much. well i wanted feta cheese, and a shitton of it, on top of my sausage and mushroom thin crust fancy reastaurant style happy hour pizza. should of just plunked down 12 extra dollars and been all: fine gimme a pizza with six side orders of feta, biatch! or should i have done what i really did, and just fanasized about the feta when i put parmasean on it instead.

well chuck nessa today at dinner we went to five dollar happy hour pizzas, and i was all 'how much extra 2 add feta" and she was all: two dollars- and i was all: how much do u get, a lot? and she said honestly, no- not really that much. well i wanted feta cheese, and a shitton of it, on top of my sausage and mushroom thin crust fancy reastaurant style happy hour pizza. should of just plunked down 12 extra dollars and been all: fine gimme a pizza with six side orders of feta, biatch! or should i have done what i really did, and just fanasized about the feta when i put parmasean on it instead.

AricEffronPrescription.jpg

well chuck nessa today at dinner we went to five dollar happy hour pizzas, and i was all 'how much extra 2 add feta" and she was all: two dollars- and i was all: how much do u get, a lot? and she said honestly, no not really that much. well i wanted feta cheese, and a shitton of it, on top of my sausage and mushroom thin crust fancy reastaurant style happy hour pizza. should of just plunked down 12 extra dollars and been all: fine gimme a pizza with six side orders of feta, biatch! or should i have done what i really did, and just fanasized about the feta when i put parmasean on it instead.

I think you made one mistake...when you asked the pizza lady, "how much do you get?" and she said, "honestly, not that much", that was your cue. You blew it dude. Opportunities like that don't come around every day...especially for jazz nerds.

Edited by Johnny E

well chuck nessa today at dinner we went to five dollar happy hour pizzas, and i was all 'how much extra 2 add feta" and she was all: two dollars- and i was all: how much do u get, a lot? and she said honestly, no not really that much. well i wanted feta cheese, and a shitton of it, on top of my sausage and mushroom thin crust fancy reastaurant style happy hour pizza. should of just plunked down 12 extra dollars and been all: fine gimme a pizza with six side orders of feta, biatch! or should i have done what i really did, and just fanasized about the feta when i put parmasean on it instead.

I think you made one mistake...when you asked the pizza lady, "how much do you get?" and she said, "honestly, not that much", that was your cue. You blew it dude. Opportunities like that don't come around every day...especially for jazz nerds.

:lol:

AricEffronPrescription.jpg

:lol::lol:

Wow, 11 replies - that's pretty impressive... Of course, most of them having nothing to do with my question...

All kidding aside, thanks Rob (?) and Bill (and Chuck) for your advice. It was a good show, a bit short, which was understandable - it was the 7pm set. Was it worth the 5.5-6 hours drive to and from? That's arguable... Still a good show and a great club, The Triple Door. Definitely worth visiting (try the $1.95 eggplant dish - unbelievable!).

Stefan

Wow, 11 replies - that's pretty impressive... Of course, most of them having nothing to do with my question...

All kidding aside, thanks Rob (?) and Bill (and Chuck) for your advice. It was a good show, a bit short, which was understandable - it was the 7pm set. Was it worth the 5.5-6 hours drive to and from? That's arguable... Still a good show and a great club, The Triple Door. Definitely worth visiting (try the $1.95 eggplant dish - unbelievable!).

Stefan

Reptet are playing there (in the Musicquarium) on Thursday, November 13th at 9pm. Come check it out.

Also, Izaak and I will be playing with Jessica Lurie at the Seattle Art Museum (one block from the Triple Door) as part of their Art of Jazz series, earlier that evening at 5pm.

Do both if you want a full on Johnny drum explosion! :g