Private Label Jerry Bergonzi LPs For Sale

Kevin Bresnahan

A few years back, I picked up a sealed LP of Jerry Bergonzi's "Front End" on Bruce Gertz's Not Fat Records label. It's trio date with Jerry Bergonzi, Bruce Gertz and Bob Gulloti. Great stuff. Last week, I saw Bergonzi and Gertz at a local club and I asked Bruce if he had any more stock of the Not Fat Records LPs since there were 5 other titles I was interested in. He got back to me yesterday. He had all 5!

So I ordered:

Con Brio - Con Brio (Not Fat Records 01-22)

Gonz - Uranian Undertow (Not Fat Records 02-22)

Jerry Bergonzi Quartet - Featuring Bruce Gertz (Not Fat Records 03-22)

Con Brio - The Ray (Not Fat Records 04-22)

Gonz - Caught in the Act! (Not Fat Records 06-22)

All delivered new to my door for under $90.

I can't wait to hear them.

BTW, I would E-mail Bruce through his "Contact" E-mail rather than use those PayPal links. The PayPal links don't discount shipping for multiple LPs and if you click on a title with LP & cassette, it defaults to cassette.

• 4 years later...

As I was spinning "Front End" again last night and posting about this date in the "What Are You Listening To Now" thread, I checked around and found out that Gertz still has these listed on his website. Then I checked around the web and found some crazy prices for a lot of these LPs. Avoid paying big bucks and pick them up from Bruce Gertz directly.

As I was spinning "Front End" again last night and posting about this date in the "What Are You Listening To Now" thread, I checked around and found out that Gertz still has these listed on his website. Then I checked around the web and found some crazy prices for a lot of these LPs. Avoid paying big bucks and pick them up from Bruce Gertz directly.

could not find his site - do you have a link? thanks

Edited by Eric