Happy Birthday Big Al!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wishing you the best on your "special day".

btw, i consistently enjoy your posts!

Wow, that compliment means LOTS! Thank you! I don't post as often as I used to (you'd never know it by THIS thread), so what you say really means a lot (either that, or you're thanking me for staying away! :D ).

Happy Birthday Al! :party:

muskrat_love_tshirt-p235484419716221468t5hl_400.jpg:g

C'mon y'all, sing along with me. I still don't understand why my birthday party came to an abrupt end when I started singing this on the karaoke machine.

(Actually, it's the first time I've ever had a karaoke machine tell me "no fucking way" when I selected this song to sing!)

;):g:)

A big hug for my buddy Big Al - what would I do without you! Happy Birthday, and many more to come!

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

A big hug right back atcha, mein freund! What would you do without me? I think the better question is what would I do without you? I wouldn't know about nearly the Tjader discs in my collection if you hadn't hipped me to so many of 'em!

One of these days, we're coming across the pond to enjoy REAL German bier and spin records with you until we go deaf!

A belated happy birthday wish, but a happy birthday wish nonetheless! Hope you had a good one. But more importantly, hope you have a good year!

Well, heck, I missed your birthday thread altogether! I hope yours was a good one! Love that baby picture in your avatar! :wub:

I need to dig out your CD again, it's been too long since I was serenaded by "La Vie en Rose!"

Edited by Big Al