Another Organ Trio on this board?

jazzypaul

Very sweet of you to say, and thank you for putting us on your links page. I'll give your samples a listen when I get home (no soundcard at work :( ).

BTW:

Paul was born in the grand city of Chicago in 1975, to a professional wrestler and Spain's greatest Jimmy Buffett impersonator.

Just wondering which one was your mother!! :D

Paul was born in the grand city of Chicago in 1975, to a professional wrestler and Spain's greatest Jimmy Buffett impersonator.

Just wondering which one was your mother!! :D

my mom really was a professional wrestler, albeit on some small level. This, from what I understand, was how she paid her way through nursing school. The Jimmy Buffett bit came from a drunk guy that saw my dad at a bar in the ritzy Gold Coast area. The dude was passed out at the bar, sees my dad in a hawaiian shirt, and utters the only words we heard him say in the entire 2 hours that we were at the bar..."HOLY SHIT!!! JIMMY BUFFETT!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD, MAN!" My Dad, complete with thick Spanish accent, tried rather nicely to tell this guy that he wasn't Jimmy Buffett, but the guy just kept screaming that he was Jimmy Buffett.

So, alas, my life story. The bit about the goats is a fabrication, though, I must admit.