Michael Jackson arrest warrant

I read that MJ is being sought on child molestation charges by a California D.A. who has an arrest warrant in hand. When will the MJ circus end?

It has been reported that his attorneys are arranging for him to surrender to authorities in a manner in which he won't have to wear handcuffs and be paraded in front of the public. Tsk tsk, how utterly embarassing. I would feel so bad for him. Where is his concern for the children...his "victims"?

Granted the man ( <_< ) is immensely talented, but at what point does it cease to matter? Him, along with his supporters and family say that these outlandish charges always pop up when he is at work on something new. Give me a break. Just because you are in such a position of power doesn't mean you can break all the rules; especially those that involve sexual contact with minors.

It was in '93 when he allegedly paid millions of hush up money to his last "victim".

Yes, I know he is innocent until proven guilty, but it looks pretty bad. This is the same guy who admts sleeping in the same bed with other parent's children (non sexually of course :wacko: )

Time will tell, but I fear that once again, a person with enormous financial means will "buy" his own special degree of justice. We have seen enough of THAT already.

It sickens me.

The bottom line is that children need to be safe.

Edited by slide_advantage_redoux

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One part of me feels sorry for Jackson, since he has no clue about reality and I can't see him doing too well in prison, but the other part is pretty sickened by the idea that he's had an extra ten years to molest children since his '93 payoff.

I wonder when the Michael Jackson prison jokes will begin. :P

He may be a "Smooth Criminal" and he may be "Bad", but I have the bad feeling that he's going to end up as some inmates "Dirty Diana" or "Billie Jean". No matter what, I'm sure it will be a real "Thriller" for him. "Say Say Say" what you will, but of these charges, I'll be surprised if he'll "Beat It". :w

Okay...time to move on to a thread that doesn't make me feel like I need to wash my eyes...

What makes me feel like I need to wash my eyes is the fact that Michael Jackson probably was guilty of sexual offenses over ten years ago.

He's had ten years of freedom to continue his sickness.

The parents of the molested children allowed their kids to stay with him. Even after the settlement in '93 .

I guess making jokes about it is a way of coping with the fact that we live in a sick world. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Imagine you live in a world where you have so much money that you can create your own reality in a self-contained mansion and park.

Imagine that you no longer need to work for a living and that you don't need any daily contact with people you don't know.

Imagine that your relationship with those you do know is one where you call all the shots and the others are subservient.

Imagine that you wake up each morning and you basically have nothing to do.

There's time for self analysis and also time for self creation.

How can there be any healthy self-creation when you live in isolation and there are no relationships where strangers are equals?

If Michael Jackson wasn't born nuts then his lifestyle surely created him. I don't think it takes much imaginative stretch to believe the allegations. :tdown