Black Can-Am storage cabinet.

Is there anyone in the upper-midwest area who might be interested in a Can-Am cabinet? I have a black, 2-drawer unit that I might be interested in selling. It holds 540 CDs (or 240 DVDs) and the dimensions are 37.75" wide, 14.5" high and 20" deep. It has a key lock with 2 keys and would also come with the drawer dividers and adjustable back-stops. It is in used/like new condition. The cost of buying this unit with the drawer dividers from Can-Am (before the pricey shipping costs) is $507.00. I was thinking of offering it for $375.00 - $400.00. I won't ship it, you'd have to pick it up. I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul suburbs in Minnesota. I suppose if you lived relatively close, I could deliver it. This picture gives you an idea of what it would look like. (please note, I have the 2-drawer unit, not the 3-drawer and mine wouldn't have the wheels)

MC3D-CD-DVD-open.jpg

The unit I have is pictured in the upper right-hand corner of the link below (except mine is black) with includes additional information if you're interested in checking it out further.

Can-Am cabinet picture and specs.

Why not pick up a great storage solution for your CDs? If you're not local, you could make a nice trip of it, maybe go see the Mall Of America, catch some jazz at the Dakota or other venues, check out one of the zoos, theaters or museums. PM me with any questions or if you're curious or interested.

Edited by mikelz777

Is there anyone in the upper-midwest area who might be interested in a Can-Am cabinet? I have a black, 2-drawer unit that I might be interested in selling. It holds 540 CDs (or 240 DVDs) and the dimensions are 37.75" wide, 14.5" high and 20" deep. It has a key lock with 2 keys and would also come with the drawer dividers and adjustable back-stops. It is in used/like new condition. The cost of buying this unit with the drawer dividers from Can-Am (before the pricey shipping costs) is $507.00. I was thinking of offering it for $375.00 - $400.00. I won't ship it, you'd have to pick it up. I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul suburbs in Minnesota. The unit I have is pictured in the upper right-hand corner of the link below (except mine is black) with includes additional information if you're interested in checking it out further.

Why not pick up a great storage solution for your CDs? If you're not local, you could make a nice trip of it, maybe go see the Mall Of America, catch some jazz at the Dakota or other venues, check out one of the zoos, theaters or museums. PM me with any questions or if you're curious or interested.

I am too far from MN, but these things are great cabinets - have owned several for years.

Is there anyone in the upper-midwest area who might be interested in a Can-Am cabinet? I have a black, 2-drawer unit that I might be interested in selling. It holds 540 CDs (or 240 DVDs) and the dimensions are 37.75" wide, 14.5" high and 20" deep. It has a key lock with 2 keys and would also come with the drawer dividers and adjustable back-stops. It is in used/like new condition. The cost of buying this unit with the drawer dividers from Can-Am (before the pricey shipping costs) is $507.00. I was thinking of offering it for $375.00 - $400.00. I won't ship it, you'd have to pick it up. I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul suburbs in Minnesota. The unit I have is pictured in the upper right-hand corner of the link below (except mine is black) with includes additional information if you're interested in checking it out further.

I am too far from MN, but these things are great cabinets - have owned several for years.

So am i especially i don't have a car, but it is indeed a great item for those looking for a way to range their cd collection. :tup

So am i especially i don't have a car, but it is indeed a great item for those looking for a way to range their cd collection. :tup