Britney's last PR gasp: Barfing??

Well, it looks like after trying pseudo -lesbian lip locks with Madonna

to revive her post pubescent scramble to remain in the press spotlight

( while still sporting a fairly genuine dearth of actual musical talent ),

Britney has chosen to alert her publicist to her bouts with the porcelain microphone..

( something many of us have done previously upon hearing her sttempts at

"singing" ..)

>> ( From todays Seattle P/I ..11/26 )

Did she or didn't she? The story going around is that Britney Spears vomited last week while partying with pals at Lotus, a trendy New York club. The club offered this dignified rebuttal: "There's no truth to the rumor that she was puking. She was in good form." In January Spears was overheard retching in a bathroom stall at a Hollywood hot spot during what the New York Post terms "a wild night of boozing."

--P-I reporter Cecelia Goodnow

© 1998-2003 Seattle Post-Intelligencer

this isn't jazz, but it is a sad commetary on the state of pop music today ..

:tdown:tdown:tdown

I figured she'd put the barfing stunt off until the NEXT cd. She's almost done the sexpot thing to death. She's got to keep something back for her future releases.

I'm sure she'll have no problem coming up with something (get it... coming up with something :lol::lol::lol: - Man this NyQuil has made me punchy.) for her next album.

:g

It also doesn't belong in the Organissimo Forums Discussion forum. So I'm moving it, k?

It also doesn't belong in the Organissimo Forums Discussion forum. So I'm moving it, k?

Sorry .. I'm new .just feeling my way around here ..put it where it belongs ..

I posted it because it IS a sad commentary on the state of entertainment today, and that is related to the problems jazz performers deal with daily.

I thought the disgusting lengths fading tenny boppers will go to trying to revive her

musically totally unremarkable career was pertinent ..

I guess it never occurred to her to learn to actually SING ..ar ACT ..or something ..

MY point in posting this was: Britney herself isn't the enemy here ..the suits and PR flacks that

dominate the music BUSINESS are ..