LF: (yeah, I know) Dinah Washington - Complete on Mercury - Vols.3-5

How much did these go for?

I forgot to watch the auctions.

An eBay search produced this page within a few seconds :)

I can't access that, Hans. You have to be a member or something.

MG

Yep, you have to be an eBay member and sign in to see that page.

From what you said I gather you're not a member and didn't bid on any of the sets.

Correcto! Decided to remain a cheapskate this month and buy some CDs from Benin instead :)

MG

The winning bids ranged from $22.50 to $56.55.

Thanks!

Which one cost the most? Volume 5?

I got my set in that price range as well, but #5 I had to really dish out for (as new).

Considering that a very nice person gave me Volume 6 for free, I still - in total - stayed in the price range of these eBay items.

*relief*

:)

The winning bids ranged from $22.50 to $56.55.

Thanks!

Which one cost the most? Volume 5?

I got my set in that price range as well, but #5 I had to really dish out for (as new).

Considering that a very nice person gave me Volume 6 for free, I still - in total - stayed in the price range of these eBay items.

*relief*

:)

You can't access the page I linked to in my post #23 either? Thought you were an eBay member.

Here are the results - contrary to what I posted earlier the highest bid was $57:

Vol.1 - $31.00

Vol.2 - $22.50

Vol.3 - $57.00

Vol.4 - $56.55

Vol.5 - $56.55

Vol.6 - $38.99

Vol.7 - $36.51

Thanks, Hans.

I'm an eBay member (don't use it anymore), but for months, I've had problems with the password. No matter what I do, it's screwed up and I can't access my eBay US account at all. I can change the password and access it, but then my German account doesn't work anymore and vice-versa.

Because I don't use it anymore, I'm not about to set up a new account.

Edit: I got my set cheaper. :)

Edited by neveronfriday

I'm an eBay member (don't use it anymore), but for months, I've had problems with the password. No matter what I do, it's screwed up and I can't access my eBay US account at all. I can change the password and access it, but then my German account doesn't work anymore and vice-versa.

Because I don't use it anymore, I'm not about to set up a new account.

When I change my password on one Amazon account, it is automatically changed on my other Amazon accounts as well, with the exception of my Amazon Japan account; I have to change that one separately.