ESP-Disk Blow-Out Sale!!

B. Goren.

I was forced to open a dispute with Paypal today after still not having received a fairly expensive order placed the first week of February, nor having yet received any response to my email request or voice mail message left at their phone number listed on the website.

The Paypal window to open up a claim is 45 days so I made it into the last day or two where I even have that option. From my understanding, the seller has a couple of weeks to respond to the Paypal request - either by fulfilling the order or returning my money - before Paypal actively gets involved. I'm hoping they do so; I'd still love to receive the music I ordered but, at the same time, I haven't heard back in more than a month and that was a sizable amount of money to me.

Micha,

maybe the email address below will help, but he's mailing them from Brooklyn, so you should have gotten them by now. Mine arrived within days of order. I believe it's one guy, but you don't want it to fall through the cracks.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was forced to open a dispute with Paypal today after still not having received a fairly expensive order placed the first week of February, nor having yet received any response to my email request or voice mail message left at their phone number listed on the website.

The Paypal window to open up a claim is 45 days so I made it into the last day or two where I even have that option. From my understanding, the seller has a couple of weeks to respond to the Paypal request - either by fulfilling the order or returning my money - before Paypal actively gets involved. I'm hoping they do so; I'd still love to receive the music I ordered but, at the same time, I haven't heard back in more than a month and that was a sizable amount of money to me.

I did the same thing with paypal this past week. No response; their phone has the answering machine on all the time.

Crap - I just opened a Paypal dispute right before logging in here and seeing this. I'd also been thinking that I was getting close to the 45-day deadline to do so, and when I finally looked at a calendar and counted the days, I didn't hesitate any longer.

Not good. :rmad:

My discs finally showed up today. Never got a reply to any of my attempts to contact them, including the Paypal dispute, but they did throw an extra disc into the order as a bonus. All's well that ends well.

Read this ten minutes ago and was wondering if I'd get my discs too. Sure enough, about five minutes later the USPS guy knocked on the door with my full order and bonus disc. Happy that I received everything made sure to close out the dispute with Paypal.