ESP-Disk Blow-Out Sale!!

B. Goren.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I just noticed.... I bought 5 CDs at the ESP site. I tried to get the same 5 at the Jazz Loft site and 1 of the the titles wasn't listed as being on sale. Hmm... Anyway I found another CD on sale at Jazz Loft and the total w/ shipping for 5 CDs is a dollar less than at ESP. HOWEVER, the discs at ESP come with a digital download - not sure if you get the download when purchasing via Jazz Loft. Either way it's only a $1 total(or $.20 per disc) difference.

I ordered on Feb.5.

Still no shipment.

Anyone else have a similar experience??

Same here, except I ordered on the 6th.

I placed a 10 disc order on the 5th and then a second two disc order on the 6th. The smaller order from the 6th arrived this past Friday.

I ordered on Feb.5.

Still no shipment.

Anyone else have a similar experience??

Did you order directly from ESP or from the Jazzloft? I ordered from Jazzloft on 2/8 and still have no shipping confirmation. My concern is that I ordered a title they didn't actually have in stock (it was Spirits Rejoice, which had disappeared from ESP's sale the day before) and they failed to update their website (which they only do manually - it doesn't appear to be tied to any inventory system).

I ordered from ESP directly and got my order in less than a week, but the return address for ESP is in Brooklyn about a 20 minute car ride from my house. I get the impression that ESP may be a verrrry small operation, so filling the Jazzloft orders may take some time(ship from Brooklyn to Jazzloft, then onward).

I ordered from ESP directly and got my order in less than a week, but the return address for ESP is in Brooklyn about a 20 minute car ride from my house. I get the impression that ESP may be a verrrry small operation, so filling the Jazzloft orders may take some time(ship from Brooklyn to Jazzloft, then onward).

Ugh...if it's true that Jazzloft is just ordering from ESP when you order from them rather than keeping stuff in stock, that's really annoying. Because Spirits Rejoice was taken out of the sale early on ESP's site, I wonder if I'm going to get screwed out of the sale pricing.

got my order today! all 5 cd's in good shape! can't wait to spin 'em!

:excited:

FWIW - i ordered 4 cd's directly from ESP - the Young, Sun Ra, Grimes & Davidson. To my pleasant surprise they threw in an extra cd - the Don Cherry Live at Monmartre 1966 (it is not even on sale!)

i love sellers who do things like that!!!