Mad John Cash would ere know yo're PIRATE NAME

jazzbo

Arr!....., Dirty Roger Rackham checking in.

My bio:

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

:rolleyes::D

Oh shit...., it's the Cash brothers, all three of them. :o

That be right true matey.

The Cash brothers Three

We sail the sea

Waylaying ships

Foul talk on our lips!

For the swashbuckling life

Of peril and strife

We stand proud and tall

Dispute me and find yourself Keel-Hauled!!!

Yarghh.

ARRR I see some of me brethren have shown up. Why dinye show for ole pappy's funeral yer dogs?

Well, you see, the thing about that is...er YARGHH, I mean. Yargghh, I was busy plundering and burying me booty on Treasure Island. I actually got a good plot of land there. You know, it's not the MOST popular place to bury your booty for no reason. They have a resort there and you can get room serv - Arrrr! I mean. Arr, away with ye and yer bilge sucking questions!!!

Would you believe...Captain Davy Read!?

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

(Based on my response to the Reading thread, I suppose this isn't entirely bad. And I kind of like "Davy".)

Edited by BeBop