Time For Location Specifics

Dan Gould

Which Is Your Preferred Meeting place?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm refraining from voting, because to be realistic, I wouldn't make it anyway. It would be nice if we could have some "regional" meetings, though.

:lol::lol:

I have a feeling that I have already met the twenty-two jazz fiends in Calgary. This is a pointy-boot, big hat town, with a tiny, tiny jazz community, except for in July, when we have a really good Jazz Festival. So, that's why I mentioned Calgary as a good place in July for Jazz. Other times of the year, not so much.

where ya been, knife??

The last couple weeks I've been stuck smack dab in the middle of nowhere Iowa with only a dial up internet connection via a long distance number! Talk about withdrawal! To top it off, I finally get home and my computer dies...argh...just trying to get back to normal!

Does anyone have a time machine handy? ;)

Yes, we all had a great time in St. Louis! The weather was perfect! We were all set to go to to Michigan, but Mr. Alfredson won the lottery in March and said "Screw you jazz idiots, I'm gonna live my dream now...I'm going to be an Opera singer!"

Well, almost everyone had a good time there. Ghost , Johnny, and Alexander were all arrested for throwing tomatoes at Democratic front runner Dennis Kucinich ... they were still bitter that he had supported the U.S. invasion of France.