2010 Organissimo Football Pool

And it is fitting that Aggie would win the pool as he has been a pool regular for several years now. Maybe it's like being in the NFL, which is hard for rookies, but after two or three years, the new player becomes a star.

Or maybe marriage is good for NFL picking, or maybe Kim was really doing the picking all along. I incline towards the latter theory.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice gesture by SS1.

Agg, I too would like to offer something as poll winner. Please tell me which NE Patriot memorabilia you would most prefer. I've got hats, and refrigerator magnets. Perhaps you would prefer a large poster of Bill Belichick? I am sure you will find these items as suitable given that the Patriots have dominated this football season!

(hehe)

Or maybe marriage is good for NFL picking, or maybe Kim was really doing the picking all along. I incline towards the latter theory.

LOL, for sure Agg had his new wifey do his picks this season.

You guys are on to me! :tophat: Actually, she's in a pool at her work too, and we sometimes compare picks. She holds her own!

Agg

if you want i will send you/your wife an 8 oz ounce soy wax candle for winning

just let me know what scent you/she likes

gonna order up product this week

ss1

Thanks, SS! I'll check with her and let ya know.

Agg, I too would like to offer something as poll winner. Please tell me which NE Patriot memorabilia you would most prefer. I've got hats, and refrigerator magnets. Perhaps you would prefer a large poster of Bill Belichick? I am sure you will find these items as suitable given that the Patriots have dominated this football season!

I'll take a Tom Brady or a Randy Moss Fat-Head for my living room. Yeah, that'll work! :lol: (Have you ever priced those things? They're pretty damn expensive for what they are!)

I don't think Agg needs a fathead. He was born with one already.

It's likely to be fatter than before too, now that his wife won the pool.

:lol:

shell enjoy the honey and Candle! but i dONt thiNk you serIouSly meAn that i woulD knowIngly Cheat by using someone elses football Knowledge??!!

I think youre just jealous! :w

Edited by Aggie87

I don't think Agg needs a fathead. He was born with one already.

It's likely to be fatter than before too, now that his wife won the pool.

:lol:

she’ll enjoy the honey and Candle! but i dON’t thiNk you serIouSly meAn that i woulD knowIngly Cheat by using someone else’s football Knowledge??!!

I think you’re just jealous! :w

You and your bride can have fun with honey and a candle.......