Anything But iPod

GA Russell

Does that SD card work with the Sansa Clip+ player? That would be plenty of exta memory for me. I'll probably wait a while until the need arises before I buy more memory.

There are couple of items at Amazon that I have my eye on.

Sansa Clip+ 2 gig - $24.95

http://www.amazon.co...lid=RVSBV717YT9

Combine that with a Sandisk 16 gig micro SD card - $19.45

http://www.amazon.co...lid=RVSBV717YT9

Does that SD card work with the Sansa Clip+ player? That would be plenty of exta memory for me. I'll probably wait a while until the need arises before I buy more memory.

six string, I have no personal experience with these items, but I got the link from Amazon's "Customers who bought this also bought that..."

Re the Sansa clip+:

Amazon offers a $4 discount on the devices described as "bulk packaging". Since the likelihood is high that I will throw away the box, I figured that it would be a good way to save money.

But yesterday I noticed that the 2 gig (but not the others) is now listed as "refurbished". Makes me wonder.

Re the Sansa clip+:

Amazon offers a $4 discount on the devices described as "bulk packaging". Since the likelihood is high that I will throw away the box, I figured that it would be a good way to save money.

But yesterday I noticed that the 2 gig (but not the others) is now listed as "refurbished". Makes me wonder.

:angry: I hope that's not a bad sign. At least it has a one year guarantee. I'll keep people posted about my experience but so far so good. :crazy:

• 1 month later...