FS : toshiba pressing of jazz west coast series

i have the highly sought after jazz west coast series on japanese toshiba discs that virtually never come to market. in my years of crate digging and e-baying, i've not seen them once. they were pressed one time, in 1991, and quickly went out of print. each disc and jewelcase is flawless.

if you're interested in this set, i'm asking $300.00, which given its rarity, is not out of line. payment must be made by cashiers check and will include insured shipping within the united states. if you live outside north america and are interested, IM me and we'll discuss a solution.

Edited by etherbored

deep discography information is available at http://jazzlabels.klacto.net/pacific.html.

tocj 5611-5615.

artists include chet baker, gerry mulligan, clifford brown, zoot sims, bud shank, bill perkins, laurindo almeida, bob gordon, jack montrose, lee konitz, chico hamilton, hampton hawes, russ freeman, jack sheldon, cy touff, art pepper, jim hall, phil rso, bob burgess, mariano-dodgion sextet, the mastersounds, freddy gambrell, and lambert, hendricks, and ross in both rare non-album tracks.

additional information on the material is at http://jazzprofiles.blogspot.com/2010/07/pacific-jazz-samplers.html

Edited by etherbored

tocj 5611-5615.

Fascinated by this set - have never seen it before

was it the complete LP (15) series 500 to 514 on 5CD's (5611-5615)? - hard to imagine they could have put all that material on 5 CD's

maybe it was just the 5 LP's Jazz West Coast Vols 1-5

I've been slowly trying to obtain all of this material via PJ CD releases over the last 15 years

Edited by romualdo