YourMusic.com is dead.

mikelz777

I bought the last few items left in my queue and left it empty. The 499SALE code works for box sets and multi-disc jobs, if anyone was wondering. Adios, yourmusic.

careful here jon - you may be charged $6.99 on your credit card anyway for june, 2011. the terms of your agreement allow them to charge monthly even if your queue is empty!

:rmad:

Thanks for the warning, Evan. I actually have two discs that are on "backorder" left in the queue, but I don't expect them to ever be shipped.

That's low that they would run their business that way, no wonder they're going down.

I ordered a 3-disk deluxe version of Jethro Tull's "Stand Up" for $14.99 with the "499sale" code. Also saw that I had credit for 1 free album, too (not sure why).

They accidentally sent me a 2nd one of those a month after I ordered one. They said keep it for free. Unfortunately the live concert is a case where the original edited version is better than the complete one. There's a dry flute solo that never seems to end, some guitar wankery and a drum solo that will make you think much more highly of "Toad." :party:

I ordered a 3-disk deluxe version of Jethro Tull's "Stand Up" for $14.99 with the "499sale" code. Also saw that I had credit for 1 free album, too (not sure why).

They accidentally sent me a 2nd one of those a month after I ordered one. They said keep it for free. Unfortunately the live concert is a case where the original edited version is better than the complete one. There's a dry flute solo that never seems to end, some guitar wankery and a drum solo that will make you think much more highly of "Toad." :party:

Not that much "official" live stuff from that era, so I was looking forward to it.

Having said that.......I got an email saying that it was back-ordered and "If for any reason, we are unable to ship any item within 25 days, we'll notify you by e-mail, cancel the backorder, and your account will not be charged."

Needless to say, I don't expect to ever see it.