LF: Cover of Henry Thomas' 2LP-set on Herwin 209

It's a long shot, I know, but I am looking for the cover of the Henry "Ragtime Texas" Thomas 2LP-set that came out on Herwin H 209 many years ago. I'm interested in it because of Mack McCormick's liner notes, so I don't need the LPs, just the cover. I don't care about the condition of the cover as long as Mr McCormick's notes are clearly legible. I am willing to pay $10. PayPal is my only payment option.

Please PM me if you're selling it or know where I can get one. Thanks.

Used to be a distributor of Herwin - great label. Unfortunately I sold all my lps to generate cash for the Art Ensemble set. I don't remember a booklet for the wonderful Thomas set - just the inner part of the jacket, though it might have been multiple pages stapled in.

Edited by Chuck Nessa

http://www.wirz.de/music/herwifrm.htm

Looks like the liner notes are from a booklet not the cover. I would suggest emailing Stefan and working something out w/him.

There was no booklet, just a gatefold cover with the notes inside on a few pages - if I remember correctly. Thanks for the link; I know Stefan's site, bookmarked it years ago :)

Edited by J.A.W.

http://www.wirz.de/music/herwifrm.htm

Looks like the liner notes are from a booklet not the cover. I would suggest emailing Stefan and working something out w/him.

There was no booklet, just a gatefold cover with the notes inside on a few pages - if I remember correctly. Thanks for the link; I know Stefan's site, bookmarked it years ago :)

Ah that's what this picture is showing.

Edited by J.H. Deeley