what's your flavor ice cream?

I love Wisconsin style frozen custard:

milwaukeecustard.jpg

This place is near enough to my house (in Virginia) to pose a danger to my health and well-being happy.gif

dsc_5581-copy.jpg

I also like Rita's Gelato (not a true gelato but delicious combo of Italian ice and custard). wub.gif

ritas.jpg

Sorry, i got carried away!

i love me some good old coffee ice cream and that old Jamoca Almond Fudge, for sure, but a real treat is some home-made black raspberry!!! love good cocoanut ice cream as well. oooooowwweeeee!

but, guess what: i hardly ever allow myself to eat the stuff. mainly i'll indulge in that Skinny Cow stuff. it's not bad, actually!

I spent last week 4 days in Italy : they have some fine Hammond players over there and probably the best ice cream in the world...That is at least what an ice cream shop advertised in Verona : he might be right for his Tiramisu and white peach ! The nice thing is that some of you, the ones residing in NY or LA, have the possibility to check that themselves, this brand is also manufactured locally in the US, check this link and enjoy : http://www.grom.it/eng/index.php :crazy::wub:

• 1 month later...