FA: Keep Your Soul Together by Freddie Hubbard CD

I regularly see Sky Dive for $8.99 or $9.99 in the used bins. Looks like I can say goodbye to that pesky full-time job!

peterintoronto -- See this Forum rule:

8) We do not allow commenting on the price of wares in the "Offering/Looking for" forum. If you feel a post is extortionate or otherwise problematic, please report the post to the moderators.

Thank you all for the feedback. After some consideration Ive decided to leave the prices set as they are for now. As I mentioned 99.99 is the lowest price I could find on the internet. The only reason why Id ask this much is because I want to get the Japanese edition of the same album wich cost 1.5x more!

I understand the disagreements about Sky Dive. But its history on eBay is tricky. Some buyers win it for 25 and some win it for 50 or more. There is no set standard. Bidders bid as high or low as they want. Some may live in areas where the album is impossible to find in the local bins , others dont like or cant use Amazon because of thier region. I figured that since my copy is the only one on the "eBay Market" at this time, that asking a bit above adverage wouldnt hurt. I dont have anything to lose.

Edited by Leroy Bad

As the moderator pointed out, we don't begrudge anyone the right to ask whatever price they wish for their goods. I think it's a good policy, and I see that you received some dubious comments about these sales on at least one other board. That being said, and I hope this doesn't contradict what I've already said, I don't think other people's asking price is a good indication of what something is worth. An item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Past sales, not offers, are what a seller should quote if they want to convince a potential buyer. But again, you don't have to do that here, and no one should ask you to. Good luck, and I hope one of the Hoffman wackadoos forks over plenty for your cds.