CDs for sale/Potpurri jazz/blues/snuff

prices include shipping CONUS - Europe, add $5 prefer payapl: alowe5@maine.rr.com

Will sell the whole bunch for $135 shipped Conus Some of these will be shipped in plastic sleeves

email me at allenlowe5@gmail.com

Eartha Kitt That Bad Eartha RCA $5

Donald Lambert Recorded 1959-1961 Storyville $7

Howard McGhee Sharp Edge Solar $8

Jonathan Richman The Best of J Richman & the Modern Lovers 2 CDs Sanctuary $6

Fats Waller Hallelujah Live Radio Tracks V. 2 Stash CD is fine, water damage to booklet; all the session info is clear. $5

Ennio Morricone Film Music V. 1 Movie Music. Very rare. $10

Pharaoh Sanders Village of the Pharoahs/Wisdom Through Music Impulse 2 on 1. $8

Charlie Patton King of the Delta Blues Yazoo $8

The Best of Charlie Patton Yazoo $8

Charlie Patton Founder of the Delta Blues 1929-1934 Yazoo $6

Charlie Patton Founder of the Delta Blues 1929-1934 (different issue, later transfers) Yazoo $8

Blind Willie McTell 1927-1935 Yazoo $8

Nina Simone The Blues Novus $8

Eddie Cleanhead Vinson Back In Town Charly $6

The Best of Early Ellington Decca Jazz $5

The Very Best of Canned Heat Capitol $5

Anita O'Day Mello'day Crescendo $6

Charlie Parker Washington DC 1948 Uptown $6

The Last Recordings of Artie Shaw Rare and Unreleased Heritage Jazz 2 CDs $11

Sonny Sharrock Live in New York Enemy $6

Eddie Jefferson Letter from Home OJC $5

Ernest Fowler and he Voices of Conquest Good Good A Gospel Hymnal $6

James Booker Resurrection of the Bayou Maharajah Rounder $5

Johnny Cash American Recordings (Rick Rubin produced) $6

Edited by AllenLowe

here's what's left:

Howard McGhee Sharp Edge Solar $8

Fats Waller Hallelujah Live Radio Tracks V. 2 Stash CD is fine, water damage to booklet; all the session info is clear. $5

Charlie Parker Washington DC 1948 Uptown $6

The Last Recordings of Artie Shaw Rare and Unreleased Heritage Jazz 2 CDs $11

Edited by AllenLowe

still here:

here's some capsule reviews to try and hustle the remainder of the cd's here - raising a little cash for a solo piano session we're doing in Brooklyn Friday:

Eartha Kitt That Bad Eartha RCA $5 - if you like Eartha, this is one is pretty good.

Donald Lambert Recorded 1959-1961 Storyville $7 - sound was better on the LPS; but if you don't know his work, he was one of the greats/

Jonathan Richman The Best of J Richman & the Modern Lovers 2 CDs Sanctuary $6 Richman is very interesing. I have plent of his other stuff, this is pretty goof

Fats Waller Hallelujah Live Radio Tracks V. 2 Stash CD is fine, water damage to booklet; all the session info is clear. $5 - Fats is Fats; this has good spots but is on the boring side

Ennio Morricone Film Music V. 1 Movie Music. Very rare. $10 I may keep this one; I think Morricone is over-rated, but the rarity may raise the price

Pharaoh Sanders Village of the Pharoahs/Wisdom Through Music Impulse 2 on 1. $8 This is so-so, though if you like him you might like it

Charlie Patton King of the Delta Blues Yazoo $8 - great stuff; I have 10 other versions

The Best of Charlie Patton Yazoo $8 - as above

Charlie Patton Founder of the Delta Blues 1929-1934 Yazoo $6 - as above

Nina Simone The Blues Novus $8 - now, if you like Nina you should have this; she drives me nuts.

Eddie Cleanhead Vinson Back In Town Charly $6 - good downhome r & b; heard it once......

The Best of Early Ellington Decca Jazz $5 - great great great; I have the full set

The Very Best of Canned Heat Capitol $5 - probably sold

Anita O'Day Mello'day Crescendo $6 - good solid, not her best

Sonny Sharrock Live in New York Enemy $6 oi; say it aint so, Sonny....

Eddie Jefferson Letter from Home OJC $5 solid; boring

Ernest Fowler and he Voices of Conquest Good Good A Gospel Hymnal $6 - now this is quality old gospel. I just have 30 recordings just like it.

Johnny Cash American Recordings (Rick Rubin produced) $6 - still alive, but just barely.

Edited by AllenLowe

huh, are you sure it was me? I don't remember that one; but then again, I don't remember what I had for lunch.

It was you. I'm sure. But it was in a thread about something totally unrelated. I remembered it because I have always been a bit ambivalent about that band with the keyboards.

But everytime I revisit my Sharrock stuff, I think what a true legend of a player he his.

here's what's left with commentary; once this sale has ended these CDs will be shipped to a nuclear power plant in an un-named part of the Urals, irradiated, and put up for sale at your local store; so now's your last chance to buy them safely -

Eartha Kitt That Bad Eartha RCA $5 - if you like Eartha, this is one is pretty good.

Donald Lambert Recorded 1959-1961 Storyville $7 - sound was better on the LPS; but if you don't know his work, he was one of the greats/

Jonathan Richman The Best of J Richman & the Modern Lovers 2 CDs Sanctuary $6 Richman is very interesing. I have plent of his other stuff, this is pretty goof

Fats Waller Hallelujah Live Radio Tracks V. 2 Stash CD is fine, water damage to booklet; all the session info is clear. $5 - Fats is Fats; this has good spots but is on the boring side

Ennio Morricone Film Music V. 1 Movie Music. Very rare. $10 I may keep this one; I think Morricone is over-rated, but the rarity may raise the price

Pharaoh Sanders Village of the Pharoahs/Wisdom Through Music Impulse 2 on 1. $8 This is so-so, though if you like him you might like it

Charlie Patton King of the Delta Blues Yazoo $8 - great stuff; I have 10 other versions

Nina Simone The Blues Novus $8 - now, if you like Nina you should have this; she drives me nuts.

Eddie Cleanhead Vinson Back In Town Charly $6 - good downhome r & b; heard it once......

The Best of Early Ellington Decca Jazz $5 - great great great; I have the full set

The Very Best of Canned Heat Capitol $5 - probably sold

Ernest Fowler and he Voices of Conquest Good Good A Gospel Hymnal $6 - now this is quality old gospel. I just have 30 recordings just like it.

Johnny Cash American Recordings (Rick Rubin produced) $6 - still alive, but just barely.

here's what's left :