FS: Mingus Workshop Mosaic & random CDs

Shipping: actual cost of shipping.

Payable as PayPal gift in Euros, any PayPal fee to be charged to buyer's account.

--------------------------

--------------------------

Sold

* (€ 25) Charles Mingus - The Jazz Workshop Concerts 1964-1965 (Mosaic, MD7-253)

Shipping (parcel): NL €6.75, EU between €9 and €11.70, World €18.05

registered NL €8.05, registered EU between €14.30 and €20.60, registered World €25.60

7 CDs and artwork in mint condition, no book or box. CD artwork contains all relevant discographical information. One CD case contains tiny crack on lower right side. The book had number 400 of 7500.

As you might remember my Mosaic Mingus set had water damage. Mosaic send me a replacement free of charge. The box and book of the original shipment were toast.

The CDs however were undamaged due to the shrink wrap. I removed the shrink wrap and played a few discs once while waiting for my replacement set.

The CD artwork was not damaged by moisture. The back artwork of the final disc is a bit wavy (no creasing), but the front insert isn't, so this wasn't caused by moisture. (Mosaic's artwork sometimes just isn't as perfect as a big company's. The back artwork of two of the discs in my replacement set actually had other kinds of imperfections.)

Edited by erwbol

• 1 month later...

That's strange. If Mosaic knew the CDs and their artwork were fine, why didn't they just send you a new box and booklet? :huh:

...As you might remember my Mosaic Mingus set had water damage. Mosaic send me a replacement free of charge. The box and book of the original shipment were toast.

The CDs however were undamaged due to the shrink wrap...

That's strange. If Mosaic knew the CDs and their artwork were fine, why didn't they just send you a new box and booklet? :huh:

...As you might remember my Mosaic Mingus set had water damage. Mosaic send me a replacement free of charge. The box and book of the original shipment were toast.

The CDs however were undamaged due to the shrink wrap...

I took photos of the package upon delivery. It smelled and fungus had formed on the box and book. The whole thing (packaging and box set) was still completely soaked. I did not attempt to open the shrink-wrapped CDs (I had no desire to keep them) until after they had responded to my e-mail.

Edited by erwbol